Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pampers Deal

So I did the Pampers deal today. I got nine jumbo packs of Pampers Cruisers, size 4. In my first transaction, I paid $26.50 for three packs. I had two manufacturers $1 off coupons and one $1.50 off manufacturer coupon. At checkout after paying, I received the three $5 off coupons for my next shopping trip and one $5 off baby coupon from the machine that spits out coupons.

For my second transaction, I bought three packs and just paid $7 since I had three $1 off manufacturers coupons and I used the $20 worth of coupons I got from the first transaction. I decided to do another transaction and paid $10 without manufacturers coupons for three packs of diapers. So I paid $43.50 for nine jumbo packs of diapers and I still have $20 in coupons to spend on my next shopping trip! If you subtract the $20 I have left to spend, I paid only $2.61 per pack and these packs are $12.49 normal price at Albertsons.

3 comments:

Amabelle said...

Did they let you do this one transaction at a time?

CoachSminkie said...

I just went back in after putting what I bought first in the car and did the next transaction. The cashier at the time had no problem with me doing another transaction.

Amabelle said...

Cool. I'm going to try it since today is the last day. :) Thanks for posting this.