Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Walgreen's Jumbo Diaper packs for $2.50

Until Saturday, Nov. 8th, Walgreen's brand diapers are buy one get one free. They are $8.99 so you would be paying $4.49 for two packs. But if you go to the pharmacy and ask for the Red prescription savings coupon sheet, there's a $2 off coupon that will take $2 off each pack you buy. You will be paying $2.50 a pack.

When I asked for the coupon sheet, they didn't know what I was talking about at first, but this is what they give you usually if you ask about their prescription savings plan. Also, since this is a Walgreen's coupon you can try keeping the coupon, but it doesn't always work and the cashier asks for it. The first time I tried this deal, the cashier let me keep the coupon but then I lost it =( and couldn't find it when I got home. So I had to get another one from the pharmacy the next day when I wanted to get more. This cashier didn't let me keep the coupon, oh wells.

The quality of the diapers seem pretty good for a store brand too. I've read some people think they are comparable to or better than Pampers and Huggies.

No comments: