Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Super Double Manufacturer Coupons up to $2 at Kmart

Kmart is doubling coupons up to and including $2 values until this weekend, Nov. 1st at participating locations. If you saw it in your weekend flyer, your store probably participates. This was the first time I've been to Kmart in a long time and I wanted to try it out. I think we did pretty good. We payed $7.10 for all the stuff we bought. It would've been cheaper if we had not got the Full Throttle and Tostitos which was not planned. I would've payed only $1.27 if I had not bought those. =)
Here are links to the printable coupons I used:
For scrubbing bubbles, windex and pledge items - click here
Progresso Soup coupon - click here
Johnson's Soothing Naturals for babies - click here
Scotch-Brite Ultra Nailsaver sponge - click here

No comments: